CTO Coaching from Experienced CTO
Getting help with problems, being happier and more successful
Why do you need coaching as a CTO?
- Talk to someone with the same background, who understands you
- Make you more successful and happier
- Master all current and future challenges
- Bounce ideas with an experienced CTO
- Master difficult situations
- Discuss technology and architecture decisions
How do does CTO coaching work?
- Sessions every second week
- Duration 1h
- Following defined steps beginning with friendly due dilligence so we know the status quo and you get good insights early on
- Talking about daily problems
- Mentoring on topics and coaching on changing behaviour and skills
“I worked with Stephan for over a year. He coached me through a massive growth period of our company, asking the right questions as well as giving constructive advice based on his profound knowledge and experience in the field. He helped me to grow and become the professional I am today. I highly recommend working with him” - Sebastian Galonska, CTO & Co-Founder, Kontist
Free Video Consultation!
Stephan, your CTO coach
As a CTO, Interim CTO, CTO Coach - and developer - Stephan has seen many technology departments in fast-growing startups. As a kid he taught himself coding in a department store around 1981 because he wanted to write video games. Stephan studied computer science with distributed systems and artificial intelligence at the University of Ulm. He also studied Philosophy. Stephan aced all Diploma exams with 1.0. When the internet came to Germany in the 90s he worked as the first coder in several startups. He has founded a VC funded startup, worked in VC funded, fast growing startups with architecture, processes and growth challenges, worked as a manager for ImmoScout and as a CTO of an eBay Inc. company. After his wife successfully sold her startup they moved to the sea and Stephan took up CTO coaching.